Friday, June 01, 2007

Day -0 what I did today...

Checked out my seat bag to make sure I had:

2- tubes
3-CO2 cartridges
1- bike multi tool
extendable tire iron
motrin
eye drops (gonna be hella windy this ride!)
shower cap for the seat
band aids/rubber gloves
handy wipes

A tube of sunscreen hangs from my seat rail.

In my collapsible tote bag (available at Sports basement) at home is my helmet, my bento box with a little bottle of purell and handy wipes, a cowbell (of course!) and my cycling gloves. I'll bring that tote bag with me on Sunday morning, along with water bottles and my gear bag.

The tote bag folds down and zips into itself and has a keychain hook that will attach to my seat! I'll use it each day after parking the bike, to put my helmet and water bottles and whatever else I need to take from my bike to my tent area without dropping...

I think I'm ready! Are you??