Sunday, April 29, 2007

Time In The Saddle (TITS)

For the first time ever, I actually feel like I have not been riding enough for this years ALC. That's right folks not enough TITS. LOL! (story of my life)

I hope that makes you "just signed up" Newbies feel a whole lot better: My longest ride since Jan has been 100 miles and that was on one of the hardest organized centuries I've done in awhile (Solvang). Since then my longest ride has been 74 miles and that's it!

So expect to see me at the back of the pack, taking my time on the next few training rides and on The Ride itself. I've decided that this year will be year I ride at a "Social Pace". What the heck, there are so many people I have not yet met since I have been busy running on the Saturdays that I usually ride, this will be a whole lotta fun! Hey maybe this year I'll even get to ride that SAG bus one day.... woohoo!

Now excuse me but I gotta go get my legs massaged...