Friday, June 06, 2008

Today was day six. Today,...

Today was day six. Today, I was able to ride with the safety team in the safety team vehicle which traveled the route to make sure that riders are observing traffic laws as well as riding single file and basically I'm having a good safety standards because of the fact that they were riding on a free way and highway for part of the time. The route went from Lampoke(?) to Ventura State Beach under blue skies and a little bit of a crosswind but for the most part, a beautiful day. I got to travel with Cathy and Jason in the safety vehicle. We reversed the route and made sure everyone was being safe. Got in the Ventura about 3:00 and again with being in a hotel. So, here I am. It was a gorgeous day. I will be riding in on my bike from Ventura to Los Angeles tomorrow. listen

Powered by Jott