Monday, April 28, 2008

"Wonder Rider"

My friend Bill Delaney is selling "Wonder Rider" and "Super Rider" t-shirts. The price will be somewhere between $20-$25 depending on how many pre-orders he gets.

IF YOU WANT ONE YOU'LL NEED TO EMAIL BILL BY MONDAY, MAY 5TH!! That's when he's placing the order.

I am partial to this one... and I'm going to encourage any of my brunette girl riders to buy one since it will look like you! (I think that this one looks like me of course! LOL!)
The Wonder Rider (above) is done in womens sizes and the Super Rider (below) is done in Mens sizes). If you'd like to order one, just send Bill an email at wpdsf@hotmail.com and let him know. He'll have them Day Zero for you to pick up!

Maybe we'll all get together on the afternoon of Day 5 and take a photo together? Sound good?

Regardless, $10 of each shirt (more if there are larger orders) will go toward his ALC fund raising!

Let's do it! Get One! This'll be fun!