Saturday, March 22, 2008

CAT1 Intro Rides... graduation day!

I decided to rest my legs today and go out and ring the cowbell (something about that sound when you're riding....) and take pictures. I got to meet lots of newbie riders and see some old friends.

Ran into Joel Sale, who rushed out the door to catch a ride-- and forgot his helmet! So here he is riding into Fairfax without a helmet when Randy G says-- what the hell? where's your helmet? and he sheepishly told us how he rushed out to try and make the ride and forgot it, and missed ride out too.

Luckily I had an extra helmet in my trunk (don't ask, it's the mother in me). Joel gladly accepted it and we all felt a little bit better about him riding up and down White's Hill....

Got to meet my comadre Pinay riders (you rock ladies!) Debra, Gloria and Geraldine. We laughed and commented about how people mix us all up because we all look the same- (da plat nose gives it away). Debra insisted that she is a slower rider, but I think she is lying. :-)

Anyhow, I took photos and they're here on the <<<<<----- on the left side. Click on the pics and it should take you to my picasa web gallery with my photos on it.

Tomorrow I ride 75 miles (yesterday I rode only 50, so it will be a mellow weekend) to Petaluma for Easter lunch!

See you all on the road...