Sunday, May 25, 2008

Wahoo!!! 25,000 miles and counting....

Today I did a little Renegade Ride from Mike's Bikes around Tiburon. A short one with Matt, Gary, Yoichi, David, Jamison & Marie... right about mile 4 my Bike Odometer hit the 25,000 mile mark!
What's more amazing than hitting 25,000 miles in 5 years (I'm sure lots of people have much more mileage---- I'm just the only one who celebrates every 1,000 miles...) is that my computer battery has not died in the last 5 years, enabling me to closely watch my annual mileage! Weird I know, but really it has not died yet. And now that I've said that I'm sure it will die on next weeks ride.

So Matt took this picture of me... notice that we are conveniently in front of the Maserati & Ferrari dealerships in Corte Madera.

25,000 miles with 545 miles to go!