Saturday, January 06, 2007

Mary Beth's first ride as TRL "Captain"

Today was the 22 mile "Three Bears Loop" in reverse. It's a nice route climbing Bear Creek Road in Orinda, winding down to Alhambra Valley Road out to Castro Valley Road back to Orinda BART. Mary Beth "captained" her first training ride as a Training Ride Leader (TRL) and she did great! We had about 18 riders who met us at 9:30 this morning to ride. We rode out at 10am and were back by 12:30. Afterwards, a group of us went over to Aleko's for greek food!
The group who chose to climb hills on January 6th.
(They're crazy)

By the way, on my way down Bear Creek as I was approaching the Alhambra Valley Road intersection, someone riding up Bear Creek (in the other direction) called out "Julie Brown!".
I have no idea who it was, so if it was you would you please let me know? I yelled out "Hey!" but I have no idea who I was yelling it out to....

See you at the Kick Off Party tomorrow!