Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Have plastic French Press, will travel...

Someone told me today that I am famous on ALC for my need for Peets Coffee and my plastic French Press... (famous?) Anyhow, I thought I'd share the info on my French Press so that I don't have to share so much of my coffee this year. :-p

This is the Lexan (plastic) French Press available at REI.



It is 33oz and if you go to the dining tent early in the morning (or heck, late for that matter) you can get boiling hot water to pour into it. Let it steep about 5 or 10 minutes then press and voila- everyone is your best friend!

I don't need a whole lot of coffee in the morning, usually just about 6 oz or so. But its amazing how people will smile widely at you when they see you with a fresh pot of good coffee at 5 in the morning.

Me, Michael and Peets makin' friends.