Saturday, September 20, 2008

Meanwhile... a month later...

OMG, I can't believe its been over a month since I last wrote something out here!!  Sorry about that (like you've been waiting with bated breath).  Let's see what's happened since August?

I got a new job at the San Francisco AIDS Foundation.  I work in their AIDS LifeCycle Event department as a Cyclist Representative and Training Ride Program Coordinator.  I started that job officially on September 2nd.  September 1st we had a potluck & BBQ at my house to celebrate labor day (here's what that looked like:)

No, this is not me this is Barbara and her dog Selby...

 then the following weekend we rode in Tour de Tahoe, a 72 mile bike ride around the lake! Here's what that looked like:


After that I've spent most of my weekends working (New TRL training) and riding in preparation for the Seismic Challenge which happens on October 18th & 19th.  I think I have about 3 days free between now and that weekend.  Three days left to train... wish me luck!