Wednesday, June 07, 2006

AIDS Lifecycle 5 Day 3 &4

Photo's are up! Click Here
It is 10:47 on Day 4. I'm beat and will go to sleep shortly....
In a nutshell:
Day 3 was Quadbuster Day. I rode with lots of people, but mainly Chris and Donald. I started the Day with Michael, but the bugger is so strong that he soon dropped me and I didn't see him until I got back to camp, where I found out he had hit a pothole on the last stretch into camp- and crashed badly. He got stitches in his elbow, and is on medical hold (can't ride ) Day 4. He now has a bruise bigger than the state of Montana on his right hip. (yes Emily, even bigger than yours last year!) Other than that he is fine, I'm sure he will fill you all in on it. And I will take a picture of that bruise to show you!

Day 4 was Evil Twins day- Cartman Jersey Day... on yeah and those freshly baked cinnamon buns in Pismo Beach! Ok I'm tired... now go look at the pictures!